Stop and Smell the Roses

Sometimes I look up and a year's gone by without me even realizing it.  Sometimes five.  I feel that we're all just floating along minding our own business and then all of the sudden, BAM! we've been time warped into the future.  It's that feeling of driving home on my usual commute and looking up and realizing I'm home not remembering the drive.  It's like I'm on autopilot.

 

As the summer trucks along without me noticing, I've looked up and it's almost August.  Where did June and July go?! Oh yea, June was full of rain and July is just flying by.  I'm determined to make the most of August, as I feel this is my last chance to making this a summer to remember, one to write home about.  Let's go on random road trips, go to the beach for the day, go camping, go hiking, something! I'm ready!  Let's see what this weekend will bring.. I feel a random road trip coming.. First let's dress down a bit.  I can't get enough jeans/t-shirt/sneakers look.


 
Top: Gap
Jeans: So old, don't even know
Shoes: Converse 

Comments

Popular Posts