Just Go With It

Today I was feeling somewhat in a funky mood.  The weekend was jammed packed and even at the end of the day I still feel exhausted.  I just can't go like I used to.  In my college days I had endless energy.  Man, if I could get that stamina back. 


Anyway, I thought, "Just go with it" which created this look. 


My ring was a gift from Eric during our trip to Dominican Republic in 2010.  It is made of amber and Larimar there.  The necklace is from Haiti given to me by my niece who, instead of gifts last Christmas, gave a donation in my name to a Haitian charity.  Her and her family went on a Mission Trip there in 2012 and this necklace was handmade there.  The earrings were also handmade, but by a local artist up here in the northeast.  It's unique pieces like these that I crave and cherish because they can't be mass produced and they are mine and mine alone. 


My shirt?  It says, "'I just wanna dance.' ~Edgar Allan Poe" accompanied by his face.  Just the sarcasm needed to pull off such a tired Monday.  What better way to portray my "funky mood" than an awesome graphic tee?  I love dressing up graphic tees. It gives any office type look just that certain "edge" that can't be done any other way.


Cardigan: Target; Similar

Comments

Popular Posts