Turkey Chili Recipe

 
Now, a lot of my recipes are pretty easy, but this one, I think, has to be one of the easiest of them all.  All you need is 1lb of ground turkey, a pouch of chili seasoning of your choice, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of dark red kidney beans, & 1 can of whole black beans.
 
First, cook your turkey in the bottom of the pan.  I used my smaller dutch oven.
 
 
Then grab your cans of diced tomatoes, dark red kidney beans, and whole black beans and throw them on in, juice and all, don't drain them.
 
 
Then add your chili seasoning mix.
 
 
 
Stir all that goodness up and bring it to a boil.  Cover it & drop it down to a simmer for about a 1/2 hr and you're done!
 
 
The toppings are up to you.  Have fun with it! I like it over Fritoes and some cheese on top.  I also like it over a wedge of lettuce and some sour cream and cheese on top, and Eric likes it just the way it is with a little bit of cheese on top.
 
Enjoy!

Comments

  1. This looks soooo good!! Thank you so much for sharing, I'll definitely have to try this!

    xo
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it! Such a good comfort food for when it starts getting cold.. I just had a craving :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts