Long Day

Working an almost 12hr day would make anyone tired.  Sometimes, I wonder if looking at a spreadsheet on a computer screen is more exhausting than doing construction work.  Not physically, obviously, but mentally.  At about my 9th hour I feel my body disconnect from my mind and my eyes try their hardest to close in protest, telling me that they've worked hard enough today.  I pushed myself and my tired eyes a few more hours after that point, and now I'm beat.  But all in all, it was a productive day, so I'm satisfied.

For my outfit today, I just had an urge to dress it up.  I love the simplicity of black and white, or in this case, black and cream colors.  Add some pearls and you got yourself a classic, timeless ensemble. 



Skirt: H&M; Similar
Pearls: Family Heirloom
Glasses:

Comments

Popular Posts