"Need"

Have you ever looked at your closet and thought, "Man, I need _______!"

I had that very thought yesterday as I got ready for the week, I thought, "I need some white shoes.  That would really complete my closet."

But, honestly, ladies, do we really need more clothes, or shoes, or accessories, or anything else for that matter, when it comes to our wardrobe?!  For me, this is getting a bit ridiculous and I think I have a problem! Something has GOT to give. 

So, with that, I'm going to see, how long I can go without buying ANYTHING for my wardrobe.  That's right, ANYTHING! I might last a day, a month, a year [yea right], but I want to give it a shot, because, let's face it, my wallet can't handle anymore unnecessary purchases for a while.  My goal is to pay off all my credit card debt by the end of the year, and I'm determined.  And this, I think, will give me the ability to do that. :) Wish me luck!



Shoes: Payless
Necklace: NY & Co; Similar
 

Comments

Popular Posts