Still in Sandals

fashion flowers and food

fashion flowers and food

Fashion flowers and food
As I've said before, it takes me a while to get out of my sandals.  But lucky for me this October so far has been unseasonably warm!  I have a feeling that will change soon, but I'm living it up until then.  Oh and how 'bout that Scooby photo bomb?! I should just name my blog, "Where's Scoob?"  Anyways, here's my attempt at holding on dearly to the summer pink and sandals while slowly working my way into the fall with the autumn yellow and brown.  Usually my transition is so slow that it ends up being winter by the time I get comfortable with the idea of it being Autumn.  And even though I try and wear a variety of different outfits, I have to say this is my comfort zone.  A casual top with some comfy jeans.

Comments

Popular Posts