White & Greys

fashion flowers and food

fashion flowers and food

fashion flowers and food
As I continue to enjoy this nice weather, I'm still getting use out of my summer clothes like this little white skirt from Banana Republic that I scored at 75% off at the outlets a couple of years ago.  It's one of my favorite pieces in my closet and since this epiphany happened I'm stoked that I don't have to put it away this year.  Get ready to see a lot of experimenting with this one.
Another thing I've been trying, and loving it, is mixing different shades of one color together as I've done here with the greys.  I'm really liking it and I think the scarf being two-toned helps bring it all together.  What new looks have you been experimenting with?  And don't forget to find Scoob!

Comments

Popular Posts