Boyfriend

 
I'm usually late to the party on all the trends and this is one of them that I can't believe it took me this long to embrace.. The "Boyfriend" trend! Boyfriend watches, Boyfriend jeans, Boyfriend T's, and the list goes on and on and is entirely made up of one thing, COMFORT!

 
Today I found myself waking up late (surprised?) and not feeling well again and I just wanted to be comfortable. I remembered that just the other day on one of my absolute favorite blogs, Sydney, was talking about boyfriend jeans. I thought, that's PERFECT! and I even own a pair, though not as cool as hers, I think they still might make the cut.
 
 
So I looked in my jean drawer through all of my 30-some-odd pairs (I know I have a problem, but I'm working on it) and they were no where to be found. Panicking I looked in the dirty clothes, still nothing. Then it hit me. They were in my donate pile! Would you believe I was so out of style that I almost donated these, barely warn, under appreciated, awesome, COMFORTABLE, jeans?! With much relief, I rescued the jeans from the donate pile, along with everything else (who knows when I'll need them again too?!) and if anyone needs me I'll be buried somewhere under all my clothes and be featured soon, I'm sure, on Hoarders.
 

Comments

Popular Posts