Fall Flowers - Garden Update

Morning Glories

My Morning Glories, though taking over our vegetable garden, are flourishing this time of year.   

Spirea

My mom came over last weekend and we moved this little Spirea and it's doing so well!  It's so happy in its new home. 

Sedum

And this little Sedum was just saved this past weekend.  My mom has been helping me learn what is what in my gardens (they used to be hers before we bought the house) and I'm so grateful because if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't even know what a Sedum was or what it's potential is.  My secret gardens are coming to light a little at a time and each time I discover something new, like this little Sedum it gives me motivation to keep pulling weeds and seeing what else is beneath them. 

Sedum

And my tomatoes are still going! :) Can't wait to pick this one!

Great White Beefsteak Heirloom Tomato
Great White Beefsteak Heirloom Tomato

Comments

Popular Posts