Animal Print




Cardigan: Rue 21
Purse: Nine West
Pants: Express
Glasses: Ralph Lauren

This cardigan is one of my favorites.  It was one of my first ever purchases of animal print and I still remember bringing it to the register thinking, "Yea! I have animal print now! I'm fashionable now!"  I've always been the boring, black, grey, cream, brown type of girl, something I still work on.  Now I have shopping trips where I don't allow myself to buy black, because I have wayyy too much of it. 

For this outfit, I wanted a pop of color and this bright blue did just the trick.  And check out this purse.  Would you believe I've had this purse since 1995!?  I'm starting to dig it's long, 90's style, strap again.  I'm glad I kept it around all this time because I have a feeling it's going to be making a comeback into my wardrobe.  And, that would be my puppy photo bombing. 

For my hair I wanted to put it up (big surprise) but I wanted to switch it up so I put it in a french braid, and then on the end, so not to make it so 9-year-old-girl-ish I put it in a little bun (although that might have made it even more 9-year-old-girl, not quite sure). 

Comments

Popular Posts