Plaid and Neon



 
Top: Target
Sweater: Target
Pants: Express
Shoes: Payless
Purse: Gift, Coach
 

For this day, Eric let me know we were in a hurry.  I chose to do my pictures in the morning on this day, which is also a challenge because I am NOT a morning person. At. All.  So if I look a little stink eye, that's why.
 
For my outfit I chose these Express Editor pants that are my absolute favorite pants out of my Editor Pants collection.  My entire collection has been tailored and they all came out a little different and these are the ones that came out exactly right and fit me to a t.  Then I wanted to wear my go-to sweater and my comfortable shoes that match.  Now I could've thrown on a white boring shirt, but wanted to switch it up a bit. Enter Neon Green! I love the pop of color it creates with the brown and cream boring-ness.   
 

Comments

Popular Posts